Eurohome Appliances offers a 30 Day Hassle-Free Return Policy from the date of receipt of merchandise. If, for whatever reason, you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you could return it to our warehouse for a full refund. Just call our showroom and speak to one of our sales representatives and they will give you all the information you need to get your return started.
Requirements for a Full Refund
- Item(s) must be in new condition, in the state that it was received.
- Item(s) must be returned with all original packaging and accessories, including blank warranty card and no rebates have been filed and/or claimed.
- Item must be shipped back to us fully insured using a trackable shipping method.
When a Fee will be Deducted From Your Return
- If you choose to have Eurohome Appliances pick up and return the item(s), you will receive a refund less a pickup fee (this option may not be available in certain locations).
- If you refuse delivery for any other reason besides a damaged product, you will receive a refund less the outbound and inbound shipping, and a 25% restocking fee.
- If you refuse the entire shipment if only a part is damaged, you will receive a refund less the outbound and inbound shipping, and a 25% restocking fee for the non-damaged merchandise.
- Items that are returned to us because the address was invalid and could not be delivered will receive a refund less outbound and inbound shipping, and a 25% restocking fee.
- If your order included a package discount, the discount will be void and you will not be credited for the total amount of the discount.
- If an item is returned in a condition other than new.
- If parts or accessories are missing from the original packaging.
When Can I Not Return A Product
- It has been more than 30 days from the date you received your shipment
- Item is marked as "Final Sale" or "Special Order"
- Item is in used condition
- Warranty card has been filled out or the product has been registered or serviced, or rebates have been filed and/or claimed for the product(s) you want to return.
How Do I Return A Product
- request a return by calling our customer service department at 1-877-543-2437.
- Once you have contacted us for a return, you will be sent via email a return authorization form that you must attach to your return shipment.
What Steps Can I Take To Avoid A Return
- If you are purchasing an electrical appliance, please check the voltage, fuel and gas type requirements to make sure that you have selected an appropriate model. If you are not sure, please consult your contractor.
- If you are purchasing built-in appliances, or plan on using your appliance in a built-in setting, please make sure to check the cutout dimensions of the units you are ordering to ensure that they will fit into the space. Don't forget to account for airflow, door swings and openings!
- If your item arrives with minor or cosmetic damages due to shipping, don't worry. We can either attempt to repair the item, replace the item or find compensation elseware. This does not apply to clearance items as they most likely contain minor cosmetic damage and is sold as is.
- Please make sure that the item that you are ordering will fit through the doorway to your residence. Additional fees may apply if the door must be removed. If you order In-Home Delivery, but the item does not fit, the shipping company will leave the product right outside or on a porch or garage.
- If your product arrives to your location with a manufacturer malfunction, you need not worry. All products sold by Eurohome Appliances in new condition will be fully covered under the manufacturer's warranty.
- If you would like to exchange your brand new product within the 30 Day Return Policy, you can either return the product back to us at your expense, or if you prefer that we pick up the unit, you will be credited less the cost of shipping to come back to us. You will be charged for the difference between the item returned and the new item, and if the item is less expensive, we will provide a credit back to your account once the item has been received at our warehouse in original condition.
- If you require technical support, manufacturer warranty information, product manuals or repair locations, please contact the manufacturer of your product(s) directly.
- At the time of delivery, an adult is required to sign and accept the delivery.
- All deliveries are fully insured from the day it leaves our warehouse until it reaches your location, the item insurance it included in the shipping cost.
- You must inspect all product(s), checking the unit for damage on both the interior and exterior of the carton prior to signing for the delivery. If the item arrives damaged you have 48 hours to inform us of the damage, and pictures for ducumentation must be provided.
- For large products delivered by truck, delivery insurance solely covers damages to merchandise noticed during unboxing and inspection and noted on the freight carrier's bill of lading. Eurohome Appliances, nor the shipper, shall be held liable for any damages that have not been properly noted and reported within 48 hours of delivery.
- All damages must be noted on the Bill Of Lading of the shipping company and refuse the delivery for the damaged product(s) only, not the entire order.
- For small items deliveryed by Purolator or another delivery service, you have 24 hours to report any damages.
- It is required that you take photos of any damage that you notice in order to use as proof.
- Our customer service department must be notified within 24 hours of delivery for all damages.
Order Cancellation Policy
- You may cancel an order at any time prior to it shipping out.
- "Special Order" or "Final Sale" products may not be cancelled at any time.
- If you cancel, return or exchange any part of your order, you will forfeit your package discount and you will be credited less the amount of the total discount.
Product Image and Specifications Policy
- The product images on this site are there to give you an idea of how the product looks. You cannot rely solely on the image when placing an order.
- Some images may be there to show a product feature, design, handle style, finish etc.
- Sometimes, the manufacturer does not provide an image for the item, but will provide a similar image or a different color to give you an idea of what the product looks like.
- You must carefully read the specifications or ask one of our sales associates for any information that you are unclear about.
- Specifications on our site may not always be correct, as the manufacturer can change the item at any time.
- For best practices, please check with the manufacturer's website for all dimensions and other specifications.